Thank you for considering employment with the Taunton Public Schools. We offer a friendly and professional work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and the opportunity to serve a vibrant, diverse and engaged community.
Current Job Postings
How to Apply
To apply for a posted job, please email a letter of interest, a current résumé, and the appropriate Application Form to:
Human Resource Manager
All applications must be submitted via email. A separate application should be submitted for each position for which you are applying.
General Employment Application
Learner Support Application
Please use Adobe Acrobat Reader (adobe.com/go/getreader) to view, edit, and save the Application Forms. If, after saving your application, the form is blank, or other problems arise with submitting the application electronically, you are encouraged to scan a hand-completed application and submit it via email or you are advised that there is a computer located in the Superintendent’s Office (215 Harris Street, Taunton) that is equipped with the appropriate software and is designated for use to electronically submit applications. Our staff is trained and available to assist you with this process.
Persons interested in employment as a substitute teacher for the 2016-17 school year may email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are accepting applications on a continuing basis. Requirements include:
- Attendance at a Substitute Teacher Orientation
- Interview with Human Resource Manager or designee
- Official Learner Support Application (see Forms)
- Evidence of successful completion of two years of college (official or unofficial transcript accepted)
- Verification of MA DESE Teacher license (preferred)
- Successful completion of CORI Application (taken at time of interview)
- A Suitability Determination (fingerprinting) in accordance with 603 CMR 51.00
- Physical form completed by physician (physical can be no older than six (6) months)
- MA State Ethics Test or evidence of completion
Substitute School Nurses
Must be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN). Interested candidates please contact:
The Taunton Public Schools furnishes auxiliary aids and services to afford all individuals equal opportunity to participate in any school district service, program, or activity. Prospective employees may request interpretation, translation, or other access services by calling 508.821.1229.