Miscellaneous » Staff » Information and Forms

Information and Forms

Personal Days
Please note that you must submit a Personal Leave Request Form to the Superintendent if any of the following apply:
  • you are requesting the day before or the day after the December, February, or April vacation
  • you are requesting more than two days in a row
  • your request is during the last week of school