- Department of Developmental Services (DDS) Taunton/ Attleboro Area - https://www.mass.gov/locations/dds-tauntonattleboro-area-office
- The ARC of Bristol County - https://www.arcnbc.org/
- Special Education Resources and Links for Parents--www.specialeducationguide.org
- Autism Society--www.autism-society.org
- Council for Exceptional Children--www.cec.sped.org
- Federation for Children with Special Needs--fcsn.org
- National Association of Parents with Children in Special Education--www.napcse.org
- http://Understood.org Excellent resource for parents with daily emails on new topics and articles
Speech and Language
The speech and language department services children from preschool through high school. We work with articulation, word retrieval, and receptive and expressive language disorders, as well as children with social and pragmatic difficulties. Links to information and resources are below.
The Taunton Public Schools provides occupational therapy services from the preschool to high school level. Links to information and resources are below.