Student Services and Transportation
Welcome to Student Services and Transportation!
The Office of Student Services and Transportation provides resources to ensure that students are receiving an equitable and inclusive successful educational experience at Taunton Public Schools. This office strives to communicate with families regarding school concerns and needs.
If there are any questions or concerns, we encourage families to contact their school principal first, and if they still need assistance to contact our office at 508-821-1180.
- Monitors Student Absenteeism and Disciplinary Actions
- Serves as the District Title IX Coordinator ensuring that the rights of all individuals are in compliance with the Department of Education and Taunton Public Schools
- Oversees the Extended Day, before and after school care program
- Serves as the liaison for McKinney-Vento and Department of Children and Families (DCF) in the district.
- Oversees the Family Welcome Center located at Parker Middle School (508-844-5856)
- Expands, manages, and monitors a wide variety of community wrap around services
- Serves as the liaison with the Taunton Juvenile Court coordinating Children Requiring Assistance (CRA)hearings addressing absenteeism and disciplinary concerns with the Clerk Magistrate
- Office determines Approval of Home School Applications, School Choice Applications and Hardship Applications
- Street listings
- Bus Routes
- Bus Regulations